Best NFL Betting Sites
Best NFL Betting Sites
The best NFL betting sites have as many different NFL betting lines, props and promos as you can imagine. You can bet on every team, player, game, and just about every snap in every NFL game.
The launch of Massachusetts online sports betting apps puts live NFL odds in your hands 24/7 and turns your phone or tablet into a portable online sportsbook.
Here’s how to find the best NFL betting sites available in Massachusetts, plus how to claim different Massachusetts sportsbook bonuses.
Top NFL betting apps in Massachusetts
At full capacity, there could be as many as 15 Massachusetts sports betting apps available in the Bay State. Right now, seven are available. They are: DraftKings, FanDuel, BetMGM, Caesars Sportsbook, WynnBET, Barstool Sportsbook, and Betr.
Let’s take a closer look at what some of these platforms offer when betting on the NFL in Massachusetts.
🏈 DraftKings Massachusetts
Boston-based DraftKings Sportsbook is an Official Sports Betting Partner of the NFL. That really doesn’t mean much more than having access to official league data, rights to use NFL logos and trademarks, and the ability to post highlights and other NFL footage on the platform.
DraftKings Sportsbook can also run free-to-play NFL games and integrate its betting content into NFL media properties, which it now does via NFL RedZone.
The NFL partnership has helped DraftKings Sportsbook become a true home for NFL betting all across the US. That means:
- Top-of-the-line NFL betting software
- An NFL betting app full of features
- Big NFL contests and promos
- Biggest selection of NFL betting markets
If it moves on an NFL football field, you can bet on it at DraftKings. You’ll find standard and alternative spreads, moneylines and totals for every NFL game plus:
- Quick SGPs
- TD scorers
- Game Specials
- Passing props
- Rush/Rec props
- D/ST props
- H2H player props
- Player parlays
- Team props
- Game props
- Game parlays
- Half time / Full time
- Quarter / Full time
- Moneyline (3-way)
There’s tons of value to be found as well as DraftKings continually runs NFL promos and free contests throughout the season including:
- Monday Night Roulette – $5 in Credits and a $5 Bonus Bet when you bet $10 on the Monday Night Football game.
- Bet $5 Win $200 on NFL – A $200 bonus when you bet $5 on any NFL game.
- Free-To-Play Dynasty Pick’em – Make free NFL picks weekly and win your share of millions in prizes.
- NFL Sunday Up 10, You Win – Early payouts on moneyline bets if your team goes up by 10 points or more at any time.
Bonus and Review: DraftKings Massachusetts promo code
🏈 BetMGM Massachusetts
BetMGM Sportsbook is on the NFL’s list of Approved Sportsbook Operators. That means access to the NFL’s Official Data Provider, including official sports betting data feed, play-by-play stats, and Next Gen Stats. It also means BetMGM can run ads on NFL broadcasts, which it does quite regularly.
Being on this list has helped BetMGM develop a solid NFL betting experience. Its NFL betting software is dependable, its NFL betting app has all features you’ll ever need, and BetMGM runs a variety of valuable NFL promos.
MGM’s NFL betting markets are second in size only to DraftKings and there’s a companion retail BetMGM Sportsbook at MGM Springfield. The online platform features standard NFL Spreads, Moneylines, and Totals and alternatives. Additional NFL game betting markets at BetMGM also include:
- One Game Parlays
- Touchdown Props
- Winning Margin
- Team Points
- Player TDs
- Player Props
- Player Specials
- Race To
- Both Teams To Score
- Passing/Rushing Yards/Stats
BetMGM also features live NFL betting markets where you can bet on current drives and current plays during live NFL games. Free contests and promos during the NFL season at BetMGM include:
- Tackle the Weekend – Free-to-play game with $50,000 in cash prizes available when you pick the weekend’s highest scoring NFL teams.
- Touchdown Bonus Bet – Bonus Bet refunds of up to $25 on losing ‘Player to score the first TD’ props.
- Protect Your Pro Football One Game Parlays – Refunds when all but one leg of your NFL One Game Parlay wins.
Bonus and Review: BetMGM Massachusetts Sportsbook
🏈 FanDuel Massachusetts
FanDuel Sportsbook is DraftKings’ chief competitor for your NFL betting dollars here in Massachusetts. It’s also an Official Sports Betting Partner of the NFL, which means it uses official League data, logos, and trademarks. It can also post official NFL highlights right in the sportsbook, run its own free-to-play NFL games, and integrate its betting content into NFL media properties like NFL.com.
FanDuel has also built a reputation as an NFL betting hub leaning on its:
- High-quality NFL betting software
- Fan-favorite NFL betting app
- Wide selection of NFL contests and promos
- Competitive lines, particularly on underdogs
- Massive menu of NFL player props
FanDuel takes your NFL betting experience far beyond the standard and alternative Spreads, Moneylines, and Totals with additional NFL betting markets that include
- Same Game NFL Parlays
- TD Scorer Props
- Drive Results
- Passing Props
- Receiving Props
- Rushing Props
- Defensive Props
- Kicker Props
- 1st Half/2nd Half
- 1st/2nd/3rd/4th Quarter
- Buy/Sell Points
- Game Specials
- To Score 2+ Touchdowns
- To Score 3+ Touchdowns
- QB Passing Yards
- RB Rushing Yards
- TE/WR Receiving Yards
Live NFL betting is also available at FanDuel letting you bet on every play. NFL odds boosts, promos and contests run throughout the NFL season, some of which include:
- Giveaways – 25-1, 30-1, or up to 49-1 odds on either team scoring a TD in a game.
- Super Bowl Win Bonus – A $5 bonus bet for every regular season game won by a team you bet on to win it all in the NFL futures market
- FanDuel Hi Lo – Pick the highest and lowest-performing NFL teams in four statistical categories every week for a shot at $1,000,000
Bonus and Review: FanDuel Massachusetts
🏈 Caesars Sportsbook Massachusetts
Caesars Sportsbook stakes its reputation on offering slightly better odds than the competition on most NFL games. That, and a seamless online sports betting connection to what is widely considered the best casino loyalty program in the country: Caesars Rewards.
Caesars Sportsbooks competes elsewhere with simple software that’s easy to navigate your way around and the most competitive NFL lines available. Even if they’re just a half a point better on a spread, or a few digits on the moneyline, that’s a notable asset to bettors.
There are standard and alternative spreads, moneylines and totals available, alongside a variety of NFL betting markets that include:
- 1st Drive
- First TD
- Passing Stats
- Receiving Stats
- Rushing Stats
- Total Made Field Goals
- Total Defensive Tackles + Assists
- Total Kicking Points
- Total Made Extra Points
- 1st Scoring Play
- Double Result
- Winning Margin
- Team To Score Most TDs
- Team To Score Most TDs (3-Way)
The Caesars app also has live odds available for a variety of betting categories in every NFL game. Regular NFL boosts, contests and promos on the platform include:
- The Emperor’s Pick – Free contest where you pick the players to post the most yards in NFL games.
- Profits For The People – 33% profit boost on NFL parlays
- First TD Profit – 25% profit boost on First TD Scorer bets
- Super Bowl LVII Bet Credit Giveaway – Bet on $5 on Super Bowl LVII for a chance to win a $57,000 Bet Credit
Bonus and Review: Caesars Massachusetts promo code
How to register a new sportsbook betting account
Before betting on NFL games, you must first create your sportsbook account(s). Thankfully, the sign-up process is simple and should only take a couple of minutes.
Here’s how to open a new sportsbook account, manage it, and start making bets:
- Go to the online sportsbook through the links on this page.
- Sign up for an account right there through the ‘Register’ or ‘Sign Up’ tab.
- Complete the registration pages. Enter your name, email, last four digits of your Social Security Number and any bonus code or promo code you find listed here.
- Accept all terms and conditions.
- Make a deposit using any deposit method you like, ranging from your Visa Card to your PayPal Account.
- Look through the NFL betting odds, click on the odds you want to bet, fill out a bet slip, and confirm to place one or more NFL bets.
How to download and use an NFL betting app
If you’d rather do the bulk of your betting on your phone over your laptop, the online betting apps sportsbooks provide will solve that for you. You can use these apps anywhere in Massachusetts to bet on the NFL.
They’ll have the exact same lines available at retail and online sportsbooks and get you usable access to live NFL odds during NFL games. NFL betting apps are the easiest way to get in on the action during games.
Here’s how to download and install any NFL betting app on your phone or tablet:
|iOS device (iPhone, iPad) NFL betting app download and install instructions||Android phone or tablet NFL betting app download and install instructions|
You do have to be inside state lines to use these apps. The apps will triangulate your location using geo-location tech to make sure you don’t place bets from out of state.
Best NFL contests, bonuses, and promos
The best NFL betting apps run multiple NFL contests, promos, and odds boosts throughout the season. The best NFL promos, boosts and contests run by the apps usually include:
- FanDuel Sportsbook $1,000,000 Hi Lo: A free contest asking you to pick the highest and lowest performing NFL teams in four statistical categories weekly.
- DraftKings Sportsbook NFL Stepped Up SGPs: A profit boost on single game parlays that increased with each additional leg you added – 20% for three legs up to 100% for ten.
- BetMGM Insure Your Sharp Football One Game Parlay: Insurance if you miss one leg on a $25 One Game Parlay with four legs or more.
- Caesars Sportsbook NFL Parlay Boost: A 33% NFL parlay boost
- DraftKings Sportsbook SNF 1st TD Scorer Surge: An odds boost on 1st Touchdown Scorer props for Sunday Night Football.
- Caesars Sportsbook First TD Profit Boost: A 25% boost on first TD scorer props
NFL in-game betting sites
You can bet on the NFL during games with live NFL odds on sportsbook apps. The lines are mostly the same as you’ll find before the game, but the odds change with the action.
DraftKings Sportsbook is the live NFL betting leader thanks to its Simplebet micro-betting tech. This allows for betting on everything from the latest drive to the result of the next play.
What are the basic NFL lines at most betting sites?
- NFL point spreads let you bet with a score handicap at close-to-even odds.
- Moneylines are about picking winners and locking in the latest odds as posted when you place your bet.
- With either bet, there are favorites and underdogs. The favorite gives away the points on the spread and the underdog gets them.
- You have to lay money to win money on the favorite’s moneyline, but you can double your money or more betting the underdog’s moneyline
- Like spreads, both sides of a totals bet, over the line on the total points scored and under that line, are at close to even odds.
How to bet on NFL props & futures
Beyond the standard weekly game lines, NFL betting sites draw tons of new bettors and new action every year with an ever-growing menu of NFL props and futures odds.
- What are those? NFL props and futures include:
- In-game statistical performance bets (Will Jalen Hurts run for over 100 yards?)
- Season-long performance bets (Will Joe Burrow throw for over 3,000 yards?)
- Bets on teams to win the next Super Bowl
- Bets on any team to win their Division/Conference title
- Season Win Totals
- Teams to make the playoffs
- And many more.
Super Bowl futures, where you bet on a team to win it all, are hugely popular. The market is open from the offseason and throughout the entire season. Most teams open with relatively long odds that tighten on the favorites as the season progresses.
You lock in futures odds when you place a bet, meaning you’ll have the chance to get up to six-to-one odds or more on a Super Bowl favorite if you bet early enough.
NFL team and player prop markets for each game are also popular. These are the bets that surround statistical accomplishments. The more specific the bet, the better the odds.
In other words, betting on one player to score the first TD in a game will get you paid more than betting on that same player to score at any time. Props are available for just about every statistical category in every game.
With more and more bettors interested in betting on virtually every aspect of the game, NFL betting sites continue to up the ante on both volume and value of NFL props & futures every year.
NFL alternate lines
As if that’s not enough, NFL betting sites also let you pick a betting line that suits you better.
Don’t like the odds or the lines as posted? Choose an alternate spread, total, or combination with better odds or tweaked lines.
Just remember, NFL betting sites are usually pretty accurate with their lines, and you’re basically betting against that with alternate lines.
NFL parlays and same game parlays
Another way NFL betting sites are drawing in more bettors and more action? NFL same-game parlays.
Parlays are where you combine two or more bets into one. You get paid better odds because you have to win every bet that’s part of your parlay.
This has emerged as an extremely popular way to bet on the NFL, because of the opportunities the full Sunday slate of games presents in this betting format.
You can toggle between individual bets and parlays with the click of a button on any NFL betting app and see the difference in odds for yourself. Just be careful betting parlays with too many legs and too many underdogs.
The odds may be favorable, but these are hard bets to win.
Check out our parlays page for the best ways to string together multiple bets and make parlays that stand a chance of winning.
How to find the best NFL lines
Shop around between NFL betting apps to find the best lines and odds. A line might move at one app but it won’t at others and that means the chance to book your bets at a better price or more favorable line.
Shop around to save money on your losses and win more on your wins. Place better bets over time and your bankroll will be in healthier shape.
Are NFL betting apps free?
They are entirely free to download and, more than likely, will either match your first deposit with a bonus or offer you a bonus bet on your first bet if it loses.
However, if you want to win some real money, you’ll have to deposit some of your own and put it at risk. You can download as many NFL betting apps as you like for free and use them to shop for better lines every week.