Caesars Sportsbook Massachusetts – Promo Code for $1,250
Caesars Sportsbook Massachusetts – Promo Code for $1,250
The wait is over, Caesars Sportsbook is now live in Massachusetts. And for a limited time, you can sign up, using the Massachusetts Caesars promo code LEGALFULL to get a welcome bonus worth up to $1,250.
With a reputation for reliable service and lucrative bonuses, Caesars is one of the very best online sportsbooks available in the Bay State. Caesars also has a retail sportsbook location at Raynham Park racetrack, which is on its way to becoming one of the biggest retail sportsbooks not only in Massachusetts but nationwide. With such a huge variety of ways to wager, it’s never been easier to bet with Caesars in Massachusetts.
This page will break down all there is to know about wagering with Caesars online sportsbook in Massachusetts, starting with how to sign up and claim the welcome bonus, all the way through how to withdraw your winnings. We’ll also give you an idea of how Caesars stacks up against its competitors in Massachusetts. Just remember to use the Caesars Massachusetts code LEGALFULL when signing up to claim your $1,250 bonus.
Caesars Promo Code Massachusetts 2023
Caesars Sportsbook offers a great welcome bonus to new users worth up to $1,250. You can claim your welcome bonus by entering the Massachusetts Caesars Sportsbook promo code LEGALFULL when you open a new account.
|Caesars Massachusetts Promo Code||LEGALFULL|
|Sign-up Bonus||Get your first bet on Caesars up to $1,250|
|Terms||Receive a bonus bet refund if you lose|
|Retail Sportbook||Raynham Park. 1958 Broadway, Raynham, MA.|
|Launch Date||March 10|
|Last Updated||May 2023|
MA only. 21+. New users and first wager only. Must register with eligible promo code. Bet amount of qualifying wager returned only if wager is settled as a loss. Maximum additional Bonus Bet of $1,250. Bonus Bet must be used within 14 days of receipt. See Caesars.com/promos for full terms. Void where prohibited. Know When To Stop Before You Start.® Gambling Problem? If you or a loved one is experiencing problems with gambling, please call 1-800-327-5050 or visit gamblinghelplinema.org for 24/7 support. LiveChat with a GameSense Advisor at GameSenseMA.com or call 1-800-GAM-1234
How to Get Your First Bet on Caesars Massachusetts Up to $1,250
Claiming the Caesars online sportsbook welcome bonus is a straightforward process. Start by signing up and entering the Caesars Massachusetts bonus code LEGALFULL. Next, there are just a few steps to follow to claim your bonus:
- You get 30 days from when you sign up to make your first bet. That bet must be settled during that 30-day window, as well. That means many futures bets will not qualify.
- If that first bet wins, nothing changes. You receive your money and the promo offer goes away.
- If the bet loses, you’ll receive a bonus bet equal to your losing wager.
- The bonus bet expires in 30 days.
- You do not receive the value of the bonus bet back if your bet with it wins. You get only the winnings from the bet.
This is how the vast major of first bet offers work. We consider this a good sign-up bonus, but it is not without risk. That’s because you do not get cash back. The bonus bet you receive must be wagered, and even if your bet with it wins you don’t get as much money as you might expect since you only get the bet’s winnings, not the bet stake as well.
Can I Trust Caesars Sportsbook?
You can absolutely trust Caesars Sportsbook Massachusetts. Caesars is among the biggest names in US gambling, and it would not have received an online sports betting license in Massachusetts if there were problems with its online sportsbook. Bettors can be confident their money and personal information are secure when using Caesars Sportsbook Massachusetts.
Caesars is licensed and regulated by the Massachusetts Gaming Commission (MGC). It has in-state partnerships with Raynham Park, where there are plans for a retail Caesars sportsbook, and with Encore Casino in Everett, MA.
To bet on sports at Caesars, note that you’ll need to meet Massachusetts’ minimum age requirement of being at least 21 years of age. You’ll also need to be located within state lines to place any bets.
Getting Started At Caesars Massachusetts Sportsbook
To sign up at Caesars Massachusetts Sportsbook, all you are going to need is an internet connection and a few minutes of your time. Thankfully, the sign-up process is quick and easy and shouldn’t present users with too many hurdles. When signing up, you’ll need to submit the following personal details:
- First and last name
- Home address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Date of birth
- Social Security number (last four digits)
Some new users can be hesitant to share this information with sports betting platforms, but there is no need to worry. This information is generally needed by all licensed and regulated sportsbooks in order to verify the identity of their users. Licensed and regulated US sportsbooks also have several security measures in place, so rest assured your information will be safe and protected.
Be sure to enter the Massachusetts Caesars promo code LEGALFULL when prompted during the sign-up or deposit processes to ensure you receive the $1,250 welcome bonus.
From there, you’ll need to agree to Caesars’ terms and conditions and check another box stating that you meet the minimum age requirement. When all that’s done, you can make a deposit and start placing bets.
How do you download the Caesars Massachusetts sports betting app?
Here’s a look at what we’ve found to be the easiest way to download the Caesars Sportsbook app onto your mobile device. Using the device you wanted the Caesars app downloaded, follow these steps:
- Head to the Caesars Sportsbook website
- Click Support > Online Help
- At the top of the page that opens there’s a tab labeled Get the App, click it
- On the following page there are two buttons, Download for iOS and Download for Android, click the appropriate one for your device and you’ll be all set
This week at Caesars – May 16-22
This week is one of the biggest sports betting extravaganzas of the year. From the Conference Finals in the NBA and NHL to the PGA Championship and nonstop MLB games, there are many ways to play this week at Caesars Sportsbook Massachusetts. Keep reading to learn what else is on tap this week at Caesars.
Let’s begin in the Bay State, where the Boston Celtics are one series away from back-to-back trips to the NBA Finals. Again, the Miami Heat in the Eastern Conference Finals are standing in their way. Game 1 of the series starts Wednesday at 8:30 p.m. EST, with Game 2 on Friday in Boston. Game 3 is also down in Miami on Sunday night at 8:30.
In other Massachusetts sports betting news, the Boston Red Sox are looking to hold steady in the strong AL East division this week. First, on the docket this week are the Seattle Mariners in a three-game series at Fenway. The Sox will fly West for a three-game set this weekend in San Diego against the Padres.
That’s far from everything this week at Caesars, though. The NHL Conference Finals will begin this week and will surely deliver all the excitement. And on the links, the second Major of the year is already here, as the PGA Championship commences Thursday at Oak Hill Country Club in New York. Check out Caesars website or app to see all this week’s offerings.
There’s also a bunch of different promos available this week at Caesars Sportsbook, including:
- $1,250 Welcome Bonus: Sign up with Caesars Massachusetts to get a welcome bonus where you’ll get up to $1,250 back as a bonus bet if your opening cash wager loses.
- Profit Boosts: Check the Caesars Massachusetts online sportsbook app daily to claim profit boost tokens throughout the week.
Where Do I Find Caesars Sportsbook Massachusetts Promotions?
One thing that makes the Caesars Sportsbook app stand out is the promotions. For both new and existing bettors, there are plenty of Massachusetts sports betting bonuses to choose from.
Finding these bonus offers and promos is the first step to taking full advantage of them. If you’re on the Caesars mobile app, select the “Promos” option, which you’ll find at the bottom of your screen. If you’re on the website, there is a “Promotions” tab near the top left corner.
Here’s a small sampling of the promotions you’ll find at Caesars Massachusetts:
- Profit boosts: Caesars runs a variety of profit boost promotions, typically these are called Profits for the People. Usually, the boost will be for a select sport and a specific type of bet. For instance, you might get a 40% boost on a college basketball parlay, or a 25% boost on an NBA first-basket wager.
- Odd boosts: One of the best things about Caesars Sportsbook is the number of daily odd boosts you’ll find every day. Click on the Boosts button and you’ll see all the available boosted bets. You can look at all of them or sort by sport. Most odds boosts wagers are capped at $100.
- Super Parlays: While most sportsbooks now offer single-game parlays (SGP), Caesars is one of a small number to allow you to combine SGPs. For example, you could bet on the Boston Celtics to win and Jayson Tatum to score 30+ points and combine that with the Boston Red Sox to win and Rafael Devers to homer. Just like with traditional parlays, your bet loses unless all of your wagers are correct.
On top of these, Caesars regularly unveils new promos, so be sure to check the app and website often for offers. As always, be sure to read the terms and conditions for each bonus offer.
Why Should I Choose The Caesars Sportsbook App?
Caesars Sportsbook is a quality sports betting platform, and Massachusetts sports fans should be excited that it’s finally available in the Bay State. Here are the main strong points that stood out during our review of Caesars Sportsbook:
- Betting options: Gone are the days of just making moneyline, spread, and over/under bets. We were thrilled to see the variety of bets we could place at Caesars. An abundance of props is particularly nice. And the recent additions of single-game parlay and Super Parlays (discussed above) is even better.
- Rewards club: As a Caesars Sportsbook user you automatically become a Caesars Rewards member. This means you’ll accrue points for each sports bet you place. You can redeem points for gifts and perks at Caesars casinos and resorts.
- Daily promotions: Caesars offers a variety of odds boosts and promotions on a daily basis that it can be hard to keep track of them all. It also is great that the daily odds boosts are capped at $100, while many other sportsbooks limit similar bets to $50 or less.
What Won’t I Like About The Caesars Sports Betting App?
While there’s not a lot to dislike about Caesars, there are a few tweaks that we’d like to see happen:
- Add super boosts: While we love how many daily odds boosts Caesars Massachusetts has to offer, we would trade quantity for slightly better quality. FanDuel and DraftKings don’t have anywhere near the number of boosts each day, but both operators tend to offer one or two boosts each day that are a better overall value.
- More insured bets: While your first bet is on Caesars for up to $1,250, you won’t find many insured bets thereafter at Caesars. It would be great if going forward Caesars were to offer one or two insured bet promotions each week.
When first getting started with Caesars Sportsbook Massachusetts, take a moment to browse the app and see what you like and what you don’t like. We feel that this is a strong sportsbook that all bettors should consider using when placing their bets.
What Kind Of Bets Can I Make At Caesars Massachusetts Sportsbook?
In the wide world of sports betting, there are seemingly endless options to choose from when placing your wagers. Thankfully for Massachusetts sports bettors, Caesars offers all the bets you would expect at a top online sportsbook. No matter what you are looking to bet on, odds are you will find it on Caesars Massachusetts Sportsbook.
Here are the primary options, along with a sample game listing as an example:
|Moneyline||Run Line||Total Runs|
|Tampa Bay Rays||+143||+1.5 (-145)||Over 9.0 (-110)|
|Boston Red Sox||-153||-1.5 (+125)||Under 9.0 (-110)|
- Moneylines: Place a bet on one team or the other to win the game. In our example, the Red Sox are small favorites over the Rays. You know this because Boston’s moneyline is negative, while Tampa Bay’s is positive. The Red Sox moneyline at -153 tells you that a winning bet of $153 would win a profit of $100. Tampa Bay’s +143 moneyline is saying that a successful $100 wager would make you $143.
- Spreads: The run line is baseball’s version of a point spread bet, and a spread of 1.5 is standard. In the example above, Boston needs to win by a minimum of two runs to cover the spread. Meanwhile, Tampa Bay can lose by one run or win the game by any score.
- Totals: These are bets on the total combined score of the game. Many total lines will end in .5, but not always. In this example, if both teams combined to score exactly nine runs, then all over and under bets would push, and Caesars would refund your bet.
- Props: Think of props as side bets. Betting on a player to homer or a pitcher to have a certain number of strikeouts during a game are both examples of prop bets. At Caesars, you’ll click on an individual game to see all the props available for that game. If a game doesn’t start for a few days, the prop options may be a bit limited.
- Futures: Futures are long-term wagers and they can be for teams or individual players. Betting on the Red Sox to win the AL East, AL pennant or World Series are examples of futures bets. Betting on a player to win the MVP or Cy Young Award odds are also examples.
- Parlays: Combine multiple individual bets into all-or-nothing wagers that require you to get all of your picks correct or win nothing. Same game parlays are bets where all of the lines occur within the same game. Parlays of 5+ legs or more are very difficult to win but have extraordinarily high payouts.
- Teasers: Similar to parlays, but you can move the line in your favor for each of your individual bets. You still need to get them all right.
- Round robins: Here you’re also making multiple bets in round robin style, but they’re arranged so that you can still win some money if you don’t get all of your picks right.
- Live betting: Bet on games while they are going on. One of the major benefits to betting at Caesars is that it has a deal with Genius Sports that gives it access to official NFL data, along with data for leagues such as NASCAR and the English Premier League. When it comes to live betting, that means Caesars can get sports data much faster than sportsbooks without such an agreement.
Can I Bet On The New England Patriots At Caesars?
Yes, you can bet on New England Patriots odds as well as the other 31 NFL teams during the preseason, the regular season, and throughout the playoffs at Caesars Sportsbook. Caesars also offers hundreds of wagers for the Super Bowl.
Along with the common moneyline, spread, and total (over/under) wagers, here are some additional NFL-style wagers you might find on the platform:
- Alternate lines: Maybe you see the Patriots are 3.5-point underdogs, but you actually think they’re going to win the game outright. You could just bet the moneyline, or you could check out the alternate lines and take the Patriots as 2.5-point favorites for the potential to win more money.
- Drive bets: How’s this for fun — before a game you can wager on what the result of either team’s opening drive of the game will be. You can choose punt, touchdown, field-goal attempt or turnover.
- Specials: For most games, Caesars offers what it classifies as “Specials.” These bets could be something like “Mac Jones over 265.5 passing yards and Rhamondre Stevenson over 58.5 yards rushing.” Until Caesars adds single-game parlays, this is your best option for combining multiple bets for the same game at the sportsbook.
Football fans have a lot to look forward to with the expected launch of Caesars Sportsbook in Massachusetts.
Banking Methods At Caesars Online Sportsbook
Caesars Sportsbook Massachusetts will have plenty of online banking methods available when it launches. While we consider these banking options to be more than sufficient, we suggest giving them a look to make sure you see deposit and withdrawal choices that are convenient for you.
|Deposit Method||Minimum Amount||Processing Time|
|ACH (e-check)||$20||Up to 2 Days|
|Caesars Play+ Prepaid Card||$20||Instant|
|Online Bank Transfer||$20||Instant|
|PayNearMe||$20||Roughly 15 Minutes|
|Withdrawal Method||Minimum Amount||Processing Time|
|ACH (e-check)||No Minimum||Within 72 Hours|
|Caesars Play+ Prepaid Card||No Minimum||Within 72 Hours|
|Online Bank Transfer||No Minimum||Within 72 Hours|
One noteworthy limitation to deposit methods at Caesars Sportsbook in Massachusetts is that you cannot use credit cards. This is a Massachusetts law, which means that no licensed online sportsbook in the Bay State can accept deposits via credit card. The reason behind this ruling is that lawmakers want to help prevent residents from racking up debt via sports betting.
Caesars Massachusetts retail sportsbook
Caesars has one location available for retail betting in Massachusetts, located at the Raynham Park racetrack in southeastern Massachusetts, which is being converted into a 30,000-square-foot Caesars Sportsbook location. Once completed, it will be one of the largest retail sports betting facilities in the country.
While the former racetrack is being renovated and converted into a full-scale sportsbook, a temporary sportsbook will be opened inside what is now the simulcasting facility at Raynham Park. And since retail betting already launched in Massachusetts on January 31, 2023, bettors can start wagering with Caesars at Raynham Park straightaway.
Here’s some more information about the Caesars Sportsbook facility at Raynham Park:
- Address: 1958 Broadway, Raynham, MA 02767, United States
- Phone: 508-824-4071
- Hours: Wednesday-Saturday 11 a.m.-11 p.m.; Sunday 11 a.m.-8 p.m.; Monday 11 a.m.-5 p.m.; Closed on Tuesday
- Betting Kiosks: Yes
How Do I Get Help At Caesars Sportsbook?
Typically, using Caesars Sportsbook in Massachusetts is a simple process that doesn’t throw you too many curveballs. But if you do need assistance, you can get help in a number of ways at Caesars. What’s even better news is that you can talk with a live person any time, day or night, seven days a week. Here are your options for reaching someone:
- You can call the help desk at 855-754-1200.
- You can email Caesars at [email protected].
- You can live chat with a help desk agent by using the Caesars website or app.
Caesars also has a help page you can use to look for an answer to whatever problem is flummoxing you.
How Do I Exclude Myself From Caesars?
To exclude yourself from Caesars Sportsbook, you must start by logging into your account. Next tap on any of the “Responsible Gaming” links on either the app or website. There you’ll find a self-exclusion form that you must fill out and send to Caesars in order for the sportsbook to shutter your account.
Besides going that route, though, you can elect to impose various limits on your account. These limits can restrict the amount of money you can bet or deposit during preset periods of time.
How Does Caesars Compare To Other Massachusetts Sportsbooks?
Caesars is a quality sportsbook, but how does it stack up against its competition? Let’s take a look:
- Caesars vs. DraftKings: As a company based in Boston, DraftKings Sportsbook Massachusetts is no doubt the fan favorite in the Bay State. However, the matchup between these two heavyweights of sports betting is close. The total DraftKings welcome bonus is worth up to $1,200, while at Caesars you can claim up to $1,250 in bonus bets. Both operators allow you to place same-game parlays, but DraftKings also offers daily fantasy sports, while Caesars does not.
- Caesars vs. FanDuel: The two biggest differences between Caesars and FanDuel are how bonus bets work at FanDuel Massachusetts Sportsbook. At Caesars, you have to use your bonus bet in its entirety, while at FanDuel you can divvy up your bonus bets however you like. This is a major point in FanDuel’s favor.
- Caesars vs. WynnBET: WynnBET has recently started revamping its sports betting experience. Unfortunately, having Shaquille O’Neal and Ben Affleck as ambassadors isn’t enough to push WynnBET Massachusetts past Caesars at this time. The overall promotions and betting options are just too great at Caesars.
- Caesars vs. Betr: Betr Sportsbook Massachusetts is very much a new sportsbook operator. What’s more, Betr only allows you to place live bets. So unless all you care about is live betting, Caesars is a clear choice.
When did Caesars Sportsbook Launch in Massachusetts?
Caesars online sportsbook launched on Friday, March 10, in Massachusetts.
Retail sportsbooks proceeded as scheduled on January 31, and online sportsbooks will follow on Friday. The Massachusetts Gaming Commission (MGC) has issued Caesars a license to operate both retail and online sportsbooks.
Caesars is one of only a few sportsbooks to secure a partnership with a retail betting location in Massachusetts, having struck a partnership deal with the Raynham Park greyhound track in late January, after the track’s deal with bet365 Sportsbook fell through.
In November 2022, Caesars also signed an agreement with Encore Casino in Everett, Massachusetts. As of now, Caesars does not yet have any partnerships with Massachusetts-based sports teams, but its local ties are strong based on the Raynham Park and Encore Casino partnerships.
Caesars Sportsbook Massachusetts FAQs
Use Massachusetts Caesars bonus code LEGALFULL when creating your new account in Massachusetts and you’ll receive your first bet on Caesars for up to $1,250.
After signing up with the promo code, make a deposit and place your first bet. If it loses, Caesars will refund you 100%, up to $1,250, with a bonus bet.
March 10, 2023 launch. You can open an account with Caesars Massachusetts today and claim a welcome bonus worth up to $1,250. Just enter the Massachusetts Caesars Sportsbook code LEGALFULL to claim your special $1,250 offer.
Yes. Caesars Sportsbooks is a legal, licensed, and regulated sportsbook everywhere it currently operates, and in Massachusetts, it is licensed by the Massachusetts Gaming Commission.
To a limited extent you can. You must pay taxes on any betting wins, but you can deduct your losses in such instances. You cannot use betting losses to offset any other income, though. You may want to talk with a certified tax account to go over your exact situation.
It depends on where you are outside of Massachusetts. The Caesars Sportsbook app is legal and available in Arizona, Colorado, Indiana, Iowa, Illinois, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia. Bettors must be physically located in one of these states to use the Caesars Sportsbook mobile app.
No. Caesars won’t charge any fees for processing your withdrawals or cashing out. However, some financial institutions have fees for withdrawing money. It may be best to check with your bank beforehand to know for sure. In addition, most withdrawal transactions can take 3-5 business days to process. This is common among most US sportsbooks.
Caesars is a licensed and trustworthy sportsbook, while offshore sites are unlicensed and neither trustworthy nor safe. When you decide to bet with offshore betting sites, you are not only gambling on sports, but you’re gambling with your finances and personal data. We advise against using offshore sportsbooks.